Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Week Ahead

We have had a busy past week at the clinic, having two babies and such. This weekend I will spend cleaning my house, and cleaning the clinic.

Tomorrow I will take the kids to Mass just like every other Sunday they are with me, then to McDonald's to play. Rescheduled Bobby's birthday party so we might have that tomorrow as well. Hoping tomorrow night I might get to see Andy, but I am not sure, as I haven't really heard from him except a few short txt messages.

Monday is President's day, and I'll probably spend it cleaning and with my kids as well. And might have B's party then, if the people can't make it tomorrow.

Tuesday I am meeting a friend at Barnes and Nobles in the morning and then *hoping* for a lunch date with Andy at the sushi place near B&N that afternoon. I know, I have high hopes for that day LOL!

Wednesday is another clinic day these days (too busy to have just one) so I will be at the clinic then.

Thursday is a *very* busy clinic day, so I will be there pretty much all day. Thursday night our midwife help flies in to help us for the twins delivery. I can't believe she will be 38 weeks on Tuesday! Go C! What an amazing mommy! My kids also leave Thursday for Ohio, they'll be gone until very late Sunday. Andy will spend those few nights with me, I hate being alone in this house!

Sometime between Thursday and Sunday we expect the twins to be born!!

Friday while Andy is at work I will be at the clinic, and if the twins mommy goes into labor I'll be there until she has the babies!

Saturday I haven't any plans. Andy has robot that day, so I will probably go to the clinic (especially if she hasn't gone into labor yet). Might go to Mass with Andy Saturday night, we'll have to see.

So, that's me outlook for the week, sounds like a busy and fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment