Sunday, February 7, 2010

Preparations For This Lenten Season

I am currently busily preparing for this year's Lenten Season. For those of you who do not follow Lent, Ash Wednesday is February 17 this year and is the opening of our Lenten season. Lent then goes on until Easter Sunday. This year my Lenten season is hectic in different ways than my Lenten season last year. Last year my oldest son was going through his First Communion during the Lenten season. This year I have no First Communions but I do have lots of women due!

Last year I gave up swearing for Lent. It was a wimpy idea, as I do not swear much as it is. My guy, however, gave up fast food and did an amazing job at it! I am taking his example and this year I am giving up fast food during Lent.

I am busy today cleaning the house, which has been neglected all week while I was busy at the clinic. Somehow it doesn't matter how much I clean, it is always a mess shortly thereafter. It can cause me to have less ambition about cleaning then should. However, my children are all old enough now that many of the chores can be delegated out to them to do as well.

My Bobby's birthday is in a week, I can't believe he will be 5 in just a week! Well that's the update for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment