Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally

Caught up on sleep!! After the birth of the twins I went home and slept nearly twenty-four hours!! I was apparently quite tired!

Now I am up and going to Church today, cleaning up, and packing for my trip to Florida to assist my former preceptor at 8 births next month! I am so excited about this trip, I've missed my friends there and I miss working with my old preceptor.

I probably won't write again until I am in Florida, so until then!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. i hope you enjoy your trip. we'll miss you while your gone. btw, i have something for you at my blog
    http://holybfpbatman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany thank you so much! I have been wanting to add your blog to my phone's bookmarks but couldn't remember the URL. I've added it now! I will post a blog very shortly!

    ReplyDelete