Thursday, February 4, 2010

BC's Due Date!

Today is one of our clients due dates. We had a busy clinic day that included seeing her as well. She is just glowing, however she is feeling very pregnant and ready to have a baby. We are expecting her to go into labor within the next few days.

My guy took me out last night for steak dinner. I had a really good time, but didn't get to spend nearly long enough with him. He had to get home to pack for a trip to Texas. He'll be gone until Monday or Tuesday, and I am opting for a mid-week lunch date.

My kids are leaving in a few weeks to go visit their cousins in Ohio. I am staying behind because we have too many women due for me to leave. They are excited to be going, and honestly their mommy is a bit excited for a quiet house for a long weekend.

The Blessed Care skills workshops have been indefinitely cancelled due to the fact that we have shaky job situations here (the men in our lives, not our jobs..). One of the greatest benefits to being a midwife is that there will *always* be babies to deliver, even in the Millenial Kingdom!

I am sure that next time I blog, it will include pictures of a beautiful new Blessed Care baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment