Saturday, February 27, 2010

Opportunities are There for Those who are Open to Seeing Them!

So, as my schooling begins coming to a close, and I scramble to finish my clinicals in order to sit for my exam, God presents more ways for me to do so. I am so blessed!

A fellow student offered me an airline ticket (stand by) if I went to the Philippines with her in June. Going to the Philippines would seal the deal for me to be able to sit for my exam maybe even as soon as October of this year! It is $700 for the month, and includes room and board. That really isn't a bad price, but would be a strain on my budget.

Then I got an offer to go to South Carolina (or rather, I begged an offer out of her LOL!) And so now I have two options to finish up my primaries, and the doors of opportunity have opened! I will keep you all updated on which I will choose, but I am tenatively calling myself *done* with my numbers thanks to the amazing help of many midwives!

<3
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! I know you'll enjoy yourself and get great experience whichever you choose. :-)

    ReplyDelete