Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's the Little Things

Yes, I am homesick. No, this blog post isn't meant to mean that I don't want to come home. However, sometimes it really is the little things that can make a huge difference in the quality of your days. One of the side-effects of things with my guy not progressing the way I thought they would is that now, 16 months after throwing Tom out, I am still sleeping on a couch. If any of you have ever had to sleep on a couch every night for an extended period of time, you know how I feel. Sleep deprived despite getting plenty of quantity in my sleep, or unable to sleep because I am not in a bedroom, or whatever. For the past almost week, however, I have been able to sleep in an actual bed! The first few nights I actually felt like I was "catching up" from many many months of poor quality sleep (sprinkled with decent sleep on nights I spent the night with Andy). Now I am enjoying the little things that will temporarily improve my quality of life, at least while I am here. It seems like such a simple thing, but it makes a difference!

<3
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment