Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well It's Over, and Day Eight in Sarasota

It's been trying to be over for a long time, and not it actually is. My relationship with my guy hit its official end last night. Am I ok? No. Will I be ok? Yes. I always am, somehow. I am sure many of you don't know the story behind the story with Andy and I, but this in particular devastation is known well by my heart as a result of times long past with him. He was my first love, back in the day. He has, thus far, pretty much been my only love. I got over him once, long ago, and I can do it again. For my own protection, however, I have to completely separate myself from him, because he has this uncanny ability to continue hurting my heart over and over and dragging this out, at least he did in the past.

On to other news, this is my day eight in Sarasota and as I am typing this Christina and I are on the way to a home birth! So needless to say, I haven't time today to grieve. I will keep you updated on my day today.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment