Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day has become a secular holiday like so many other Catholic holidays, however for the story of St. Patricius you can go here . I am celebrating this feast day hopefully getting my car fixed. Maybe contacting a lawyer (though I loathe lawsuits). I am mostly writing this blog to assure all of you that I am ok. Still sore, and have a headache, but otherwise I'm good. His insurance adjuster wrote me a check on the spot to fix the van, and they say they will pay for a rental as well. Not sure where I will go from here.

In other news, I will be returning to Tennessee hopefully soon. As soon as the van is fixed I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry about the accident, but glad to hear you are ok. i hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete