Sunday, March 7, 2010

Plan B

And no, I am not talking about the "emergency" birth control LOL. I am a big planner, as many of you already know. I am an extremely organized person because I have to be in order to get everything done each day that needs to be done.

Many of the pieces of my plan A have begun falling apart recently, and as a result I have had to work hard at coming up with a plan B. Once plan B is well on its way to working, then I have a feeling I will collapse into a big emotional puddle of tears and grieve for the things in my life I have lost recently. Then I will truly feel able to take the time to grieve. But right now I must act. There is so much that I have to do in order to get plan B on track. So today I am taking the time to gather and organize my thoughts and come up with a good, solid plan B. A plan that does not depend on my exhusband. Does not depend on Andy. Does not depend on the whims of a preceptor. Does not depend on my uncle. Only depends on *me*. I will make or break this plan. And as a result of being able to count everyone else *out* of this plan, I have quite a bit less stress to worry about. I think sometime in the future I am going to decide that I rather like it better this way.

I am attaching a picture of the spring I am sitting over right now. At one of my favorite places to find myself again, Kelly Park.

Have a blessed day everyone
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Hi Misty,

    I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't going so swell...life is so unpredictable, but in the hands of a never-changing God, it can be a comfort and refreshing. I will be praying for you! Feel free to send me an e-mail if you want me to pray for more specific needs!

    With love,
    ~Tiffany Burney

    ReplyDelete