Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can it Get Any Better *insert sarcasm here*

seriously? Can it? While on my way to my friend Kelly's house, I was in a dead stop in typical Orlando traffic. When suddenly someone rear ended me, going 50 mph. He didn't even try to stop. He pushed me into the car in front of me, and pushed her into the car in front of her. My van is a mess. My back is a mess. My life is a mess. I guess it all gets to be a mess together at least. Oh, and I have pictures. Do I ever have pictures.

The front of the van has damage too, but it is minor. sigh.

Yup, his car is totaled. ugh. now I get to spend several days dealing with insurance adjusters and body repair shops to try to get my van fixed :( Like it can't get any better than this right?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry! Hope your van gets fixed quickly. Are you hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not hurt. Just sore. I might wait to fix the van until I get back home. Haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete