Saturday, January 9, 2010

More snow?

It is snowing again! Thus far we have only gotten maybe a half an inch of accumulated snow, and it has just been flurrying off and on now for days. I did see my guy last night, but not for nearly as long as I had hoped, partly because my cell phone wasn't working very well apparently. My children are thoroughly enjoying the little bit of snow we have, and have managed to make wee tiny snow balls with some of it.

My week this week looks fairly busy. I have lots of work to do on moodle for MTB plus work for the workshop, plus a busy clinic day on Thursday. Our next "due" mom hits 37 weeks on Wednesday, so it will be back to sleeping with my cell phone once again! My next break isn't until April, when we go to the conference in PA.

I do really need a vacation. Maybe I will actually manage one this summer. We'll see!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment