Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Lily!

Baby Lily decided to make her appearance on New Year's day, which also happens to be my preceptor's birthday. Lily is the first baby that Linda has helped deliver that was born on her birthday. After a fairly fast 4 hour labor, and only 24 minutes of pushing, Lily Grace was born!


I just love this picture of baby Lily and her daddy!

Her mommy and daddy are proud first time parents, and the clinic is now filled with birth energy. Linda and I spent yesterday cleaning up around the clinic, but today I am taking a day of rest. Tomorrow starts the first work day of the new year. My children go back to school on Tuesday, and my guy, with any luck, finds out if he will no longer be laid off sometime this week. We're all praying that he gets put back to work by his employer, and that he works a contract here in Huntsville, instead of having to move.

We have a few weeks "off" here at the clinic, and then it's back to sleeping with my cell phone! Our next baby is due on February 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment