Saturday, January 16, 2010

Here is the Weekend!

I won't be working much at the clinic this weekend. I will check up on the twins mommy to see where we think the babies are this morning, and I'll see the Bradley instructor for a few minutes as well then. But unless we have a call for labor I won't be back to the clinic until Monday after this morning. Once Monday comes we will meet with a new client, and then I will spend the rest of Monday and most of Tuesday and Wednesday alternating between working on Phase three in Moodle, and preparing for the workshop.

We have a fairly light clinic day Thursday, with only two appointments scheduled, and students will begin arriving at the clinic some time around four PM central. The students are excited about the workshop, and I am tired just thinking about it. I do love the workshops (hence the reason I plan them!) But they do take a lot out of me.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment