Thursday, April 1, 2010

What's Been up With Misty?!?!?!

Well, all in all, not much. I have been working on getting my life back together, and doing a decent job of it if I do say so myself. This is Easter week and so I have been busy with stuff for that too. I did all of the laundry yesterday and packed up all the winter coats and clothes. Spring is in the air, and so is spring cleaning.

I have sent in the rest of my paperwork for FSTM. Now what my life will look like in the fall really depends on whether or not I am accepted. It makes me both sad and happy. I love it here in south central Tennessee, and I will miss it so much if I go. I love that my kids can play down the road and I don't have to worry about them as much. I love how much land we have. Everything feels so cramped in Florida. The traffic is awful, crime is everywhere, and I feel claustrophobic when I am there.

I've made good friends while here in Tennessee and Alabama, and I will be sad to leave them too, if that is the way I am led. I guess now it is just a waiting game to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment