Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doula, CBE, Summer Plans, *Sigh*

Well, it seems, my summer is suddenly packed. I had thought about trying to go out west to the grand canyon (simply because I've never been there) but it appears that that is not going to be able to happen. Then I thought about getting a summer job, but it looks like that might not be able to happen either. I may try to pick up a few doula clients over the summer when I am in one place at least LOL!

So, this is how the next few months look for me:

MAY

May is probably going to my busiest of all months it seems. I do hope to pick up a few doula clients during the month of May but if I don't, no big deal. May 2nd is the last day of religious education for my kids. May 15th is my brother's birthday, but will be my T1 and T2's birthday party (combined) as they will leave for their daddy's soon after that. May 19th is Bobby's last day of school and May 21st we all leave for Florida. We'll arrive on the night of May 21st, and on May 22nd I will have another birthday party for T1 and T2 with family and friends in Florida. On May 23rd the kids will go to their father's. I hope I hear from FSTM before then. Finger's crossed.

JUNE

June I will be in Florida for much of the time, hanging out with friends and maybe taking on some doula clients if I can find them due that month. I will be going to Gainesville for their CBE course in June (required as a prerequisite for admission).

JULY

July will be a bit busier for me. I pick up the kids from their dad on July 2nd and then drive up to Ohio to spend some time with my family. We'll probably be up there for a few weeks. During that time I should get my Doula workshop (also required as a prerequisite for admission) out of the way. Once we leave Ohio I will probably be coming back to Tennessee for a little while, but really what happens then depends on if I am accepted to FSTM.

So there is my next three months in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment