Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Have an Interview!

My interview at FSTM is set for April 26!! I will be heading back to Florida on April 23, and will be staying until April 28 I belive.

I had a bit of emotional upset (that's an understatement) today and found myself at wells hill park hiking the whole day instead of cleaning at home like I should have been. While there, I saw the most amazing thing. Can you see her? This is the roots of a tree (the tree is above and out of the picture) which were eroded by the river that used to run heavily through this area (and now is mostly just a shallow stream..which I was walking in. I walked past this and saw a woman standing, with her legs crossed and her toes pointed, and her arms outstretched holding back the land that was above. It was so inspirational, and was exactly what I needed right then. Isn't it beautiful? I also saw the roots of a tree that looked like a gorilla holding her baby. I haven't uploaded that picture yet from my camera but when I do I will add it to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment