Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our Christmas Baby, and other updates

Our Christmas baby could come any day, and I am in the mood for a birth! We are all excited to meet baby Lily. I have been sleeping with my cell phone, with the volume turned all the way up, and trying to get to bed early in case I get a call in the middle of the night.

Other news at the clinic? The clinic cookie exchange party was wonderful, and lots of fun. I met many new people, including the local bradley instructor. The clinic is decorated so beautifully for Christmas. I am having a more difficult time getting into the Christmas spirit this year because it will be my first Christmas away from my children, and pretty much away from all family.

I have decided to take a break from setting up MTB moodle, and will come back to it after the first of the year.

Our twins' mommy looks beautiful, I love how beautiful her belly looks. Every time I see her I compliment her because she is just glowing!! Both of her babies are still vertex (head down) and in the ideal situation for a clinic birth. We are so excited to be able to be a part of her pregnancy!

We have had several other clients come in that are new, and our year next year is really shaping up to be pretty busy. With any luck, Andrea and I will be able to complete our numbers so that we can sit for the NARM exam soon!

Tomorrow is clinic day! I love clinic days, they are so fullfilling for me. It is one of the few places and times in my life that I feel totally in my place, in my element.

No comments:

Post a Comment