Monday, December 7, 2009

I know it's been a while

and I apologize to anyone who is reading along with my blog. I am not usually such a slacker when it comes to journaling (as can be seen by my dozens of journals that hold the last twenty years of my life in them stacked in my closet.....) but this last month has been so busy. We have had several new clients come to the clinic, plus the holidays are in full swing. I have been busy setting up the Midwife-To-Be moodle community for all of the students, and have been frustrated as well as joyous at the work involved to get it set up.

We are expecting a baby soon, she is 37 weeks now and in the count down, can go anytime! I am officially sleeping with my cell phone again, to make sure I don't miss a call! We have been busy turning babies who were stubbornly staying transverse lie as well as doing the cookie exchange party.

I am hoping to finish the moodle project before the end of the year, and I should at my current rate of progress!

We have also been very busy organizing another basic skills workshop for January, I am so excited to be offering this service to students across the country once again. My preceptor is awesome!

Tomorrow we have another Ultrasound for the twins' mommy, and I will post and update on how her babies are doing after that.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment