Sunday, December 27, 2009

Now That Christmas is Over

Now that Christmas is over and I have a moment to take a breather, I realized that the next basic skills workshop is only 26 days away!! Somehow it crept up on me, and I have a feeling that in only another blink of my eye students will begin arriving!

I am working through the MTB program, but also am going to start practicing for the skills assessment. I have to pay an additional $700 for the skills assessment, and so I do not plan on failing it! Andrea and I are probably going to start quizzing each other on it. With any luck, I will be taking the skills assessment later in the year in 2010.

We are still patiently waiting on our Christmas baby, and we are so happy that our mom is just glowing, and enjoying her last few days pregnant, instead of spending them miserable and wishing her baby was here already. I will, of course, update as soon as our Christmas baby decides to make her appearance!

This week at the clinic we have a fairly slow paced week. We have a client coming Monday for a post partum visit, our Christmas baby's mom coming for a check up Monday or Tuesday, and three clients on Thursday morning. Friday is my preceptor's birthday. The clinic is going to start getting busier in January, as we have a busy first half of the year. I am so excited, I can hardly wait!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment