Monday, August 9, 2010

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Registering children for public school in Florida is so much more complicated than it was in Tennessee. I have to fill out what seems like 30 papers for each child, and each paper seems to want the same information. To make matters worse, I needed a lease agreement and my drivers license changed over. Man what a pain. My goal is to have the children all registered by tomorrow. Here's hoping. I especially am fretting about registering them because Tommy should be skipping a grade this year. We shall see.

Organizing my Life

If you know me, you know that I cannot thrive in chaos. Right now my life is chaos. We are living in a limbo that is not quite Tennessee, not quite Florida, and will remain that way for at least another month. My father did not prepare his house for our arrival, and so the house here is in its own little state of chaos. Preparing to return to school myself is also chaotic, as I wonder how it will actually work out. I am taking it one baby step at a time. Organizing one little thing at a time. Everything will only get better from here.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment