Wednesday, May 23, 2012

18 weeks!!!

Crazy how fast time is going! So, things I have noticed this week....baby moves more (at least that I can perceive) when we are around Jereme vs. When we are apart. Cool that s/he already recognizes daddy's voice. 

We have been on the hunt for a maternity bathing suit for a week and havent been able to find anything in my price range. Hopefully soon so i can enjoy the water with the kids!

Our ultrasound is in 6 days! I opted not to have the midpregnancy ultrasound with Bobby and probably would have this time as well except it was important to Jereme and so I felt it was something i could "give" on. We decided to take the children to the ultrasound with us and they are very excited! Still dont know if we will find out gender or not, we are undecided!

Stats!
Gained 13lbs
Still nauseous at times :(
Craving mint oreos

Belly pic! 18 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment