Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its a New Year

So its a new year, and about to be the start of a new life for me and the children. In just about 9 weeks I will be getting married. I can't believe it, I can count the weeks on my fingers. It is coming up so fast.

We are also preparing to buy a house, and figuring out where to buy that house has been a huge discussion in our house. I really did not want to move from Good Shepherd Catholic School and Church but it is turning out that that really might be the best choice for the whole family. After all we have a child entering high school in less than 4 years and no Catholic, or even decent, high school near where we were thinking of buying a house. However, if we move to Brevard county we then have to think about college..and if we stayed in Orlando they could go to UCF and stay home, but if we move to Brevard they would most likely have to dorm. Oh so many things to consider!!

I am in my second to last semester of midwifery school too (God willing). I will be so excited to be finished. Especially if we have to move to Brevard.

Anyway, there is a small update about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment