Sunday, April 10, 2011

sick, sick, SICK!

I am so sick of being sick. We have pretty much had at least one person sick non stop in my household since October of last year. I have started completely disinfecting my house wondering if there is some hidden bacteria or something in here making all of us sick. I don't know what the cause of our crippled immune systems is, but I know that it stinks.

On another note, my semester is winding down. I have only two weeks of school left (three more trips to Gainesville left) in the semester and I can't *wait* for summer break. I have so much to do during summer break that it's not even funny, but I'm aiming for at least one trip to the beach as well in there somewhere.

My daughter's First Holy Communion is next month, on the 21st of May. Her dress just arrived from Ohio where it was being made. My grandma's best friend Jeanne made the dress out of my wedding dress from when I married the children's father. Tori looks so beautiful in the dress and now she has something special, a part of me and her father from the days when we loved each other, to keep forever as part of her history. I have many other things to do (and get) for her First Communion, and so I look forward to the break in school so that I can appropriately prepare her for her big day!!


Speaking of big days, Jereme and I have gone and spoken to the priest at Good Shepherd about our planned marriage. We've gotten the paperwork started for it, and reserved a date with the priest. So our official date is April 14, 2012! We've started the beginnings of planning for the big day. I have given myself quite a challenge, as our official budget for this even is a mere $3000. I managed to have my last wedding for a mere $2000 but there were not nearly as many people invited, nor expected, at that wedding. This time we are planning to invite just over 200 people, and expect around 150 to actually come. So I am going to have to come up with many ways to be super frugal. I have many projects and ideas that I am working on, and I will update on the blog as I develop them!

Finals this week are Female Sexuality class and Midwifery Practicum class. We'll see how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment